Friday, January 4, 2013

On Borrowed Time

My mind is like a thinking machine.  As long as my creative juices are flowing, I shall enjoy sharing my most innermost thoughts and feelings.  Now, at age 92, sleep away time is nearing.  My life's journey is coming to an end.  Right now, I love my independence and except for decreasing and limited energy, I am not suffering from any disease except old age.

The importance of my family has always been my greatest joy.  Because of their love, devotion, and caring, I hold onto my enthusiasm and hopefulness.

Please don't cry when I die.  I have been glad to be alive.
To have loved as I should, to have done all I could.
To have seen what I've seen, to have been where I've been.
Life has not passed me by, so please don't cry when I die.

I know you will be sad and take time to grieve, but I would like you to celebrate my life and remember me.
Remember me as a loving wife.
Remember me as a nurturing mother.
Remember me as a happy, optimistic lady of positivity.

As long as I shall live on in your hearts and minds, I shall live on forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment