Friday, January 4, 2013



The Power of Love

Everybody longs for it.
Everybody dreams, prays, and sings about it.
Everybody searches for it.
But not everybody finds it.
What is this magical potion?
It is LOVE.

Love has been my lifelong song.
It is wondrous, heavenly, and indescribable.
Love is like music to the soul.

Three little words, "I love you" when spoken sincerely are so meaningful.  My favorite quote is by George Sand, "The greatest happiness is to love and be loved." Young or old, love is a youthifier and a beautifier.  Even though Shakespeare wrote "the course of true love never runs smooth", I believe that when love is strong, nothing will go wrong.

Poets, composers, artists, and many bible verses speak of love. "Love is patient, love is kind, love never fails."  I proselytize my mantra by repeating "Be happy, think positive, and love is the answer."  How sad and lonely I would be if true love did not happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment