Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MY "BUCKET LIST" FULFILLED"

Do you want to put excitement into your life? Do you have the desire to learn something new? You may not be as  physically able as you used to be,but if you have clarity and lucidity you must use the power of your mind. I know we all have our daily routine and all of our medical disciplines. Most of all, we enjoy taking time out to rest and relax viewing television. Perhaps we become too sedentary and too addictive. Case in point...The computer has become my friend.


Since my high school days, my passion has always been writing. It takes time, it takes patience, and above all else, it takes a savvy computer teacher. Thanks to many lessons from my two daughters, I am abound with enthusiasm and new found energy.


In April of 2004, Maya Angelou was interviewed by Oprah and among other wise advice,she joyfully said "Life is exciting!" I applaud you and I agree with you, Ms Angelou.So, my advice is to live and learn and fulfill your "Bucket List." If it's do-able, do it! You have my guarantee that you'll feel happier and younger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment