Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Spirit Within

There is a voice deep inside of me that I call intuition, instinct, or a gut feeling. It is strong and powerful and fills me with hope, faith, and positivity. This life force I believe is called spirituality.

I love and am loved especially by my family. My gratitude and appreciation for their loving care, kindness, and respect is overwhelming. My purpose is to leave a legacy of love and wisdom which will live on in their hearts forever.

I also believe that there is an art to growing old. Now there is more time to embrace life and more freedom to fulfill a goal or a dream. Outwardly, my face is wrinkled with a noticeable puppet chinline and a smaller and shorter stature.  Inwardly lives a young and vital spirit who wakes up every morning and shouts, "It's a miracle....I'm alive!"

We're all unique and special and entitled to our own religious beliefs.  Depending on our upbringing, schooling, and home environment, we choose our own way of thinking and believing. As human beings we all have our virtues and our flaws. Become the best you can be. As you grow older, your experiences will make you wiser and you will become more of your own true self.
     Who else can I be if I can't be me?

I wake up each morning
     With gladness in my heart
That this new day is about to start
     "I'm alive" I say
And I plan this day
     In and out, and all about
And again I shout "I'm alive!"


No comments:

Post a Comment